TO ENTER GO TO: http://www.teenhollywood.com/contests/beyonce-phone-mp3-player-case-cd
No purchase is necessary to participate or win. ENDS: Feb.15th,2010
- This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec) (the "Eligibility Area"). TeenHollywood.com II Inc. may, at its option, allow entries from participants in other countries where not prohibited by law. Employees and their immediate families, including household members of TeenHollywood.com ("Sponsor") and Columbia Records ("Prize Provider"), their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible. Entrant must be between thirteen (13) and twenty-five (25) years of age at the time of entry in order to be eligible.
- How To Enter
No purchase necessary. This sweepstakes begins 2010-01-15 00:50:32 GMT ("Start Date") and ends 2010-02-15 17:50:32 GMT ("End Date") (the "Entry Period"). You can only enter this sweepstakes by completing a sweepstakes entry form at http://www.teenhollywood.com/contest.asp, select the contest and click on "Enter Contest," at any time during the Entry Period, or by mailing a letter or postcard with your address and contact information includign e-mail address to:TeenHollywood.com
Beyonce phone/MP3 player case & CD Contest
104-1240 Kensington Rd NW, Box 716
Calgary, AB T2N 4X7
Note that mailing an entry will not provide any advantage whatsoever. We strongly request that you complete your entry online on our web site.
Only one entry per e-mail address and per person. Entries must be made within the Eligibility Area and received by Sponsor within the Entry Period. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules in all respects are ineligible and void.
- Sponsor and Prize Provider
- TeenHollywood.com, Inc. is the contest sponsor, and the prize provider is Columbia Records. All prizes are to be fulfilled solely by Columbia Records.
- Conditions of Entry
- You must be the Registered and Authorized Holder of the e-mail account through which the entry is made. For purposes of this sweepstakes, a "Registered and Authorized Holder of the E-mail Account" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other entity (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the secondary level domain name associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries must be made by an individual from a single computer and may not be made by proxy, or electronic means such as script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. All entries become the property of Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By entering this sweepstakes, you consent to Sponsor's use of your name for promotional purposes, including online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Neither Sponsor, their parent company, nor their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, or any telephone network or service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, misdirected or illegible entries. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of compliance with these rules, a prize and liability release, and a release allowing use of the entrant's name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation.
- Prizes are as described on the contest entry page and may not be exactly as shown. Approximate retail value(s) in US dollars: $ 70. No prize substitution or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. In no event will more than the stated number or value of prizes be awarded.
- Odds of Winning
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Prize winner(s) will be selected within 30 days after the end of the Entry Period by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All drawings shall be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final with respect to all aspects of the sweepstakes. To comply with Canadian laws, Canadian residents selected as winners will be required to answer a time-limited, unaided, skill based question prior to the awarding of a prize.
- Notification and Prize Delivery
- Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail only if there is a problem with their address or contact information. Otherwise, prizes will automatically be sent out within 1 to 4 months from the contest closing date. Delivery of prizes is the responsibility of the Prize Provider and in no circumstances will Sponsor be liable for misdirected, late, damaged, inaccurately described prizes or other defects with respect to the sweepstakes prizing. If you have not received your prize within 3 to 4 months of being notified of winning, please contact us. Note that prizes unclaimed after 12 months will be forfeited.
- This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state/provincial, and local laws. Void where prohibited. The winners agree that Sponsor, their parents, affiliates and their agencies and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this sweepstakes or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. Sponsors reserve the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. Canadian law of the province of Alberta governs this sweepstakes. If, in Sponsor's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this sweepstakes, any violation of these Official Rules, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right to terminate the sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes or none of them, using all entries received as of the End Date. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsors or their agents.
- Winners List
- A winners list is available 30 days after the closing of a contest by visiting the contest page on this web site. Names are generally masked or replaced by usernames or other non personally identifiable information to respect the privacy of winners